/

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sparkle, Sparkle!

I love the holidays!  I can't believe December came and went and the new year has arrived!  I hope your Christmas was everything you hoped for!  I know I'm sentimental, but I really do wish for health, wealth (had to put it in! ) and joy for all of you! 

After much effort, I finally put up my Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve!  I put the lights on three times, and finally accepted they were not going to be my best work.  Time simply ran out. 

By the way, I really did try to take some to enjoy the sights and smells (and eats--too much!) of the season.  After a disappointing season last year, I really made an effort to spend quality time with my family and friends.  I really enjoyed it all. 


Did you get or give any special gifts?  I did!  My favorite was an ipad!  I am really enjoying it, and I have enjoyed looking at my blog on it!  Yes, I do know the real reason for the season, but I do enjoy all the other traditions (like Santa!) as well. 

With the new year here, I'm trying to get organized and focus on another brand new opportunity to grow spiritually, diminish physically (lol!) and be more frugal financially!  So with champagne (or sparkling cider!) in hand, here's to a wonderful, fruitful year!


No comments:

Post a Comment